A standardized UDP based interface enables fast integration into new or existing robot plattforms
- One simple interface between software and robot hardware
- Proven: multiple vendors already use the protocol to enable their mobile robots doing localization and navigation
Battle tested localization technology
Simultaneous localization and mapping using laser scan data
- Localization is based on reliable laser scan data
- No additional sensors are needed. A common safety laser that is on board anyway does the job.
- Laser scanner based localization enables the robot to calculate its position without the need of any additional helper technologies.
No need to specify transport paths up front. Our navigation solution always finds the right way, just tell it where to go next.
- No predefined paths
- Instant re-routing
- Obstacles are avoided on the way
- Safe to operate in areas with other vehicles and humans
- Interaction with other vendors via the VDA/VDMA 5050 Interface
Smart solutions to avoid delays and increase throughput, even with a high number of shuttles
- Realtime inter-shuttle communication
- Traffic jam detection
- Coordination with Fleet Management
VDA / VDMA 5050
The standard interface for autonomous mobile robots and fleet management systems.
- incubed IT is part of the standardization group
- A full implementation of the VDA/VDMA 5050 interface is part of the software stack.